Tuesday, June 29, 2010

DONE

I am DONE with Judaism and with Palestinian classes!

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

I loved Judaism but Palestinian was merely a review of stuff I've already learned.

I have class tomorrow and then Hebrew and Old Testament finals on Thursday, and then Field Trip test on friday.

I'm so excited for Friday. Because then I'll be done. And it will be 6 weeks until I'm home!!! Which means it's only 46 days until I get to see Drew! :)))

And then Galilee!!!! I'm so excited to go to Galilee. It'll mean being gone for a long time, but it's totally worth it. I get to visit all of the important places of Northern Israel.

I'm super excited. While we're there we're going to be reading the Four Gospels and I'm also going to try and get through Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage. It's such a good book so far.

It's been a really emotionally and mentally draining day. Adieu.


No comments:

Post a Comment