Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jordan!!! :))

:))))

Jordan was AMAZING!!!
We got to explore a castle!!!!


And we explored the tunnels!!!

Then the next day we went to Petra. It was pretty epic.



Still don't believe me?
Bam!
The treasury! :D

To show the size, I'm standing forward quite a bit in front of it. :)))

Here's a pic of everyone in the program :)


We also went to the Monastery (also in Petra)
Oooh...

aah...

Then the next day we went to Jerash! It's soo cool! It's the best preserved Roman city in the Middle East, and the best preserved outside of Italy.

It took me FOREVER to get this shot....

Yay discovering the wide shot function on my camera!

Ok... that's enough for now. It's 2 am and I'm exhausted.

Tomorrow, the Israeli Museum! :)
Oh, sorry for not updating that recently. I've been SOO ridiculously busy! Oi....

And I only have 13 more days here. AAH! :(

Oh Jerusalem... If I forget thee...

1 comment:

  1. I have 5 days left and I am freaking out! It's too much fun to be abroad.....

    ReplyDelete